Do you manage projects in the construction industry?
Do you want to run your business more efficiently and save time?
TidyBuild is a cloud-based project management software designed for the construction industry. TidyBuild integrates seamlessly with Xero, making it the ultimate cloud-based software solution for construction projects.
TidyBuild features support your business to:
- Create a fixed price quote or an estimate, giving a price for time and materials
- Quote time without assigning team members
- See what status your quote is at any time – 5 different stages
- Once the quote is accepted, a new project will be created with a ‘not started’ status
- Edit the new project by assigning a project manager – quoted details are automatically transferred into the new project
- Use our project console to view all project components in one place
- TidyBuild provides real-time information on a project’s cost, profitability and timeliness from the moment you create or import a project plan
- Use your iPhone, iPad, smartphone or tablet to manage your project from anywhere
- A personalised dashboard contains just the information and tools you need in your role
- Describe, prioritise and assign tasks and their target completion date
- Allocate staff resources and charge-out rates to your job or project
- Receive alerts if you fall behind schedule
- Check off and approve work
- Auto-approve completed work to further streamline your business
- Submit time, materials and expenses at the end of a day or week - whatever suits your business
- Check 'planned' against 'actual' cost
- Avoid cost over-runs on project with detailed reporting and heat maps
- TidyBuild creates reports as Word document, Excel spreadsheet or PDF files
- TidyBuild enables you to have full control over the styling, branding, content and layout of your quotes, invoices and purchase orders *Fee applies
- Create invoices within TidyBuild and push them through to Xero
- Approved time, materials and expenses are automatically added to an invoice queue
- Choose the level of detail you'd like your customer to see – a summary or a detailed account
- TidyBuild integrates seamlessly with Xero, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook and other software solutions
- Select the invoices you want to generate within Xero. Your invoices will automatically be matched to the right Xero account
Our customers rely on TidyBuild. Read some of their stories:
How and why does Xero integrate with TidyBuild?
The integration includes TidyBuild purchase orders and customers. The tight integration means that there is no double entry of purchase orders and customers, a huge time saver!
You can create a proposal in TidyBuild and pick a customer from your Xero database, or alternatively create a new one in either systems, which is then synced automatically.
If you raise a purchase order in TidyBuild, you can send it to your accounts payable in Xero and when the project is ready for billing, just the one click will create a draft or final invoice in Xero ready for your normal billing process.
Logged time, expenses and materials can automatically create Invoices and Purchase Orders – ready for processing when you are!
Summarising the benefits of the Xero and TidyBuild connector
- TidyBuild customer information is shared with Xero
- Purchase orders can be pushed to Xero accounts payable, no double handling
- Invoicable amounts can be pushed to Xero accounts receivable
- You are able to map to Xero revenue and expense streams
Learn more about how Tidy connects with Xero.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use cloud-based accounting software designed specifically for small businesses.
It's in the cloud
- Work any time from any device
- Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile
Bank statements are automatically imported and categorized
- See your cashflow in real-time
Invite your team and work together on financials
- Discuss your up-to-date numbers
Xero has all you need to run your business
- Invoicing, bill payments, sales tax returns, reporting and more
Find out more or try Xero accounting software for free.