Add-on: Capsule CRM
What is Capsule CRM?
Capsule is a cloud based customer relationship management (CRM) software solution. Capsule will help you keep track of people and companies that you do business with, the ongoing communications with them and also assist you with managing a pipeline of opportunities. There are also some advanced features to assist you as your business grows.
Capsule is one of the easier CRM systems to use with a stated aim of getting you up and running in 60 seconds. It also has a free plan (up to 2 users) allowing you plenty of time to test drive the software before you sign up to a great value subscription.
Capsule integrates seamlessly with TidyWork to associate a project with an opportunity within Capsule CRM. Keep track of customers and suppliers, the communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done and when.
The Tidy team's top five reasons to consider Capsule
- Capsule is perfect for new users who may not have used a CRM solution before. It's easy to set up and understand
- Extremely good value subscription plans
- As well as TidyWork, more great integrations with best in class solutions such as Mailchimp, Zendesk and Xero
- Well written and easy to navigate support pages
- Built in advanced features such as custom categories and lists that will help you achieve more as you grow comfortable with the software
How and why does it integrate with Tidy?
When you are using more than one software solution, it is imperative that your customer database is shared whenever possible. By using a CRM, you have made a wise decision to have one source of truth when it comes managing your potential sales opportunities, customers and contacts. With an integrated Tidy and Capsule CRM you can:
- Associate a TidyWork project with a Capsule CRM customer
- Associate a TidyWork project with a Capsule CRM opportunity
- Add a customer to a TidyWork project, pulled from your Capsule CRM database
But, that's not all. As you work through the stages of your project, more essential information is shared. Projects created in Tidy automatically:
- Populate key project events within Capsule CRM as a note underneath the relevant customer opportunity (e.g. milestones met, invoices raised, project status changes).
See some screenshots on our support pages.
Summarising the benefits of the Capsule CRM and Tidy connector
- Shared customer database
- Stage updates to projects in Tidy are reflected in CapsuleCRM
- Opportunities in Capsule CRM can be linked to a project in TidyWork
Okay, I have a TidyWork account and a Capsule CRM account, how do I proceed?
There are two major steps to this process. You need to obtain an API (Application Program Interface) token from your Capsule account and insert this token in TidyWork. This is all much easier than it sounds.
Sign in to your TidyWork account
- Go to 'Global Settings' at the top of your browser window.
- Press 'Connect to Capsule'.
- An authorization dialog will open. Enter you Capsule site address. If you are not logged into Capusle, you will be asked to login with your Capsule login details.
- Authorize Tidy to connect to Capsule.
- You can now see the Capsule account you are connected to.
- Select your integration options.
- Go make yourself a nice cup of coffee and congratulate yourself on a job well done!
I really like the sound of integrating CRM software with Tidy but my needs are more advanced, what are my options?
There are of course many options when it comes to CRM software solutions. A developer can use the Tidy API to integrate with your preferred software of choice. Read more about our developer API.
I would like assistance with configuring Tidy and Capsule CRM, and perhaps some other solutions also, can you help?
The team at Tidy can most definitely help you configure and optimise Tidy, but we do not pretend to be experts on other solutions. Luckily, we have some fantastic cloud integration partners all around the world that will fill that gap! Find the integration partner nearest you.