Tidy supports clubs, charities and other non-profit organisations across the world, by providing access to cutting-edge cloud based software at a low cost. We call this initiative Tidy Giving.
What is Tidy Giving?
Tidy Giving allows non-profit organisations
- to maximize the use of donations for their dedicated purpose
- to minimise administration expenses by providing effective management tools
Worldwide, the survival of non-profit organisations depends on donations and grants by individuals, members, governments and philanthropists. All donors want to know their donation is well managed and achieves its dedicated purpose.
Using Tidy software allows the non-profit organisation to become highly efficient and transparent in their resource allocation, stock and project management. All data is securely stored on the world’s best cloud data servers, thus eliminating the need for expensive server maintenance. If required, donors and sponsors can access real-time information; volunteers and staff can work, access and input information from any device and any location.
Who benefits from Tidy Giving?
Tidy Giving made TidyStock available for the Tauranga Yacht and Power Boat Club (TYPBC) to support this vibrant club and acknowledge its importance in the social fabric of Tauranga, in the sport of sailing and its communities - read the case study on how the New Zealand National Register for all P-Class yachts is stored in TidyStock.
Why Tidy Giving?
Tidy believes in giving back to the community. Happier, safer, cleaner and more prosperous communities benefit all who live within them.
How does it work?
Tidy International has a Tidy Giving scheme for registered non-profit organisations.
The process is simple:
- Choose the software
- Start a trial
- Ask for an extension to the trial if you require more time to decide if this software is right for you
- Clear the demo trial data and begin to load and configure the software with your NFP’s real data. It is fully secure.
- Contact us and confirm your organization is a non-profit organisation
- Sign up and choose the ‘Pay by Bank’ option. The Tidy team will contact you to arrange your special non-profit charge.
Contact us for more information.